Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stephen King Picks his top ten are already 2010 - let me is # 1!

This is an annual tradition (see last year's) legendary author Stephen King to publish its always strange list still fantastic film favorite last year, mainly because he chose some very strange film, 2010 is no different.King has just published its list in the last ssue of Entertainment Weekly and SlashFilm got the scoop on what he has planned choisi.Comme, is a very strange list, but I'm going to him were defending some of its choices - especially Let Me in being # 1 Matt Reeves j. ' loved this movie and thought that it was indeed a counterpart perfect version  anyway, you can find the rest of the list 2010 below King, so check!

10 Green zone
9 3D jackass
8 Monsters
7 Splice
6 Kick Ass of
5 Licensees of
4. The social network
3 Creation
2. The city
1. I am in


A film that really is obviously premiums - UH has anyone even see this movie?He explains: "cops - film' not thieves up complex features performances… high and the hold-up armored car is the best action sequence, I saw this year."Wow - anyone who agree with him?In addition, I am very happy to see splicing and monsters, but this Jackass 3D issue?I know that he was supposed to be an extraordinary use of 3D, but it seems just random filling.He saw other incredible films this year as the King of speech or Black Swan?Other comments he makes on the social network: "succeeds where Wall Street Suite Michael Douglas is not" and the city: "bad title, fantastic movie… a strange film intimate."Thoughts?

I say this on Let Me in YH 'loved the original YH' saw recently a free screening of let me and I must confess that this was a remake good fait.Très faithful to the original.I would say its better then the original.NoMais might remain on its own leg b.c ' is well done and I owe gives congratulations to Matt Reeves.En fact, there are times I me in if I have more related to among her own relationship Abby.Presque éplorée.Chloe Moretz is a little surprising actress as Kodi Smit-McPhee.JimD on 24 November, 201011
It would time seeing nothing in December or probably nothing in the last 2 weeks of November, perhaps not irreversible weekend.
This hold even limited films that have not developed a full cargo of other movies.
Therefore, stupid enough to have a list of ten already.

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Post a Comment