Sunday, December 12, 2010

Movie News; Viral Expands Offline: NZT Drug Sample Mailer Comes

What happens if a pill could make you rich and powerful? A package I have found interesting in my email today, is addressed incorrectly "Alexis" (Alex steps) Billingtonmovie news, but which has no importance. Inside is a brochure and a sample of NZT pills abbreviation for "thallanylzirconio-methyl-tetrahydro-triazatriphenylene" - also known as the "clear the pill" that Bradley Cooper has spoken in a more recent viral video earlier this week. Wait - they want that take us one of these things? The back of the packaging is monstrous, containing warnings saying: "once you have started taking NZT, it is essential that you have completed the regime." I think I need a test subject to try movie recently released!

The letter was primarily a pitch today indicating things like "unlock 100% of the potential of your brain" and "it will literally change your life!" Now you know why I'm nervous trying these pills. I am also amused by the part that says "talking to the doctor NZT.". What happens if real doctors are beginning to get genuine investigations into this "miracle drug"? There is also a USB drive that contains a copy of the video promo Bradley Cooper, but nothing else. Don't forget you can truly call 1 855 one-PILL or visit the website: theclearpill.com. It seems that they're kicking off the coast of unlimited with a great viral campaign marketing and this is what I like to see. I look forward to on and see what happens then with NZT pills. I should try?
filed under : movie news, movie recently released

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Post a Comment