Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shutter Island review-my honest review of the film Shutter Island

If you are looking for honest Shutter Island review, you've come to the right place. My wife and I recently rented a movie in the local video on the valikoimistamme and figured, we right up a brief overview of the movie.

Shutter Island stars Leonardo DiCaprio and directed by Martin Scorsese. It is set in the 1950s and a pair of U.s. Marshals in the mental institution intends to examine the woman, who was murdered child loss begins.

Let me start a movie in writing was really poor, saying first. It felt just like the writers were, in order to protect biodiversity. Personally, I thought the story was very boring and much could have been cut without losing your movie flow.

Actually the movie received a better review from me if they reduce even slightly. Funny thing is my wife really thought the story was pretty good. For me, was very difficult to track. It seemed to me is the fact that I have had the following ten different plots at the same time.

The entire movie as a whole, I found I remember Wondering, and I kept getting confused with. Approximately 45 minutes after the movie lost my attention and my mind began to wander. This allows you to talk about the final Shutter Island views. I say skip it when you add a terrible writing, boring and confusing story lines in the plot, it usually doesn't turn very well. And this is exactly what the movie is.

Final review of the Shutter Island-2 stars.

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Post a Comment