Sunday, March 13, 2011

Several shots of Captain America

It is a bit exhausting with the amount of leakage, we found that surrounding the upcoming superhero film, but nevertheless we have good people on to the Collider to thank as they managed to get their hands on some pretty clear images of the Empire on our favorite star spangled veteran Magazine cover.






I think this may be one of a few time I saw a really really good shot of Evans in a suite complete with helmet and Gotta say it looks Bad Ass! I can't help but wonder what will look like things when it is time to start filming the Avengers.

How the heck I am missing that Tommy Lee Jones has a role in this film? Looks like it has a major role, but I think it is natural, playing a role of authority can bark where orders. To finally get this clip forward this weekend and this just fuels the excitement.

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Post a Comment