Sunday, January 23, 2011

Film "black panther" development


Posted by Ian Ivwillno 20. 01 2011in News Chat
Superhero Marvel Black Panther finally comes to the big screen. Marvel hired Mark Bailey (whose background is in documentaries) pen, a film based on the monarch of Wakanda, known as the you challah. Kevin Feige produce wonders.

You may know that a film version of the first black superhero has been in prior works. Back in the ninties, Columbia has tried to make with Wesley Snipes features, but I see Snipey return therefor. If I am honest, I'll be very disappointed if they do Idris Elba. He is a fantastic actor with a greater presence of screen then ideal life for the Black Panther. I know it is contained in Thor, but under a big helmet and frankly, I doubt he has too much time screen. If they are Elba, my second choice is naturally Christopher Mintz-Plasse, cause, yano…, that it fits the Bill.

Mark Bailey, it seems a strange choice. He has previously worked as a writer or an editor of history on HBO documentary pandemic: facing AIDS and the ghost of Abu Ghraib. Maybe it's a fan of Black Panther, perhaps it has already had a fantastic idea for it. I guess a gritty and realistic version to be honest, perhaps dealing with the problems of real life in Africa. Time will tell.

Via the Hollywood Reporter

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Post a Comment