Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Regrets Bad Films


Posted by Darrenon 20. 01 2011in News Chat

Actress Jennifer Aniston took several film misfire, box office both with critics. It owns their, but I'm a bit skeptical.

People nice over of monsters and critics reveal:

Talk about the new movie [just go with it with Adam Sandler] she says: "I was ready to be stupid and go with a full comedy, and it was the first time that I felt really sure of what I was walking in." Because these recent films I wasn't completely sure, and I should probably trust my gut. For some reason, they all occur the way they are supposed to. »

Read poorly I root for Jen. It * is * a good actress. It was once a time when it was fine in the films that were some flops but gained loyal following (can never fault him for "Office space") and films are hits where it is the second violin animal house company ('Marley & Me') and films where I believe it to be outstanding, but I'm the only nutjob ('derailed') Theatre, but after atrocious "Hunter of premiums last year ', I can't defend as much as I used to." This virtually seals it.

It is to promote his new film - stars Adam Sandler. It is also a "rom com" - a kind that Aniston must Excel in but rarely done, at least not with most audiences. I am so kind of puzzled why it does not have the confidence of his gut this time. Adam Sandler is good when he is deferential. (Click on Wedding Singer, drama reigns over from me) but if Sandler oversteps the bounds humorously bathroom, like all other films he does…? It is too late and the film is in may, pending output, but it reeks of silk cotton candy.

I wonder…is this people why spend most of his films? I'm trying to do, but this time, which I will do.

What is your …em… int ' l to make "friends"?

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Post a Comment