Monday, January 24, 2011

Liam Neeson playing once more the who-Gon


Posted by Hollywood Slinkyon 20. 01 2011in News Chat

Liam Neeson is in its role as who-Gon Jinn on Cartoon Network January 18 and February 11 episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Neeson (and who-Gon, elsewhere) are not appeared in the films Star Wars or cartoons since "The Phantom Menace" and his return is a surprising bargain for the series. It will be contained in a form spectral offer advice to Obi - Wan Kenobi during an arc of threefold history focusing on the role of Anakin Skywalker the One chosen to bring balance to the Force.

Entertainment weekly reports:

Neeson tells EW he wanted to return to Star Wars, because he believed that "these characters resonate…even after all these years." He adds, "growing, my heroes were cowboys;" they were strong and mysterious, and it seemed that they always rode offshore into the sunset. For today's children, Star Wars has this same kind of magic. I really wanted to be a part of this. »

Before all the hits response anti-prequel "George Lucas raped my childhood" I want to say that three suites, Phantom Menace is my favorite game. It feels like Star Wars, where the other two never really make. I liked that-Gon and felt the Neeson performance was actually filled with deep given its performance application Lucas by enshrining the poor. I am not a big fan of the Clone Wars cartoon (I loved the cartoons of Clone Wars hand drawn from Genndy Tartakovsky, but with the CGI stuff never), but I'll watch this story arc just for moments with Master Jedi Jinn. Anyone who will listen that might not otherwise?

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Post a Comment